Saturday, November 15, 2008

2/7'o6 FTW!

*BIG SMILE*

Im back from my 2/7 chalet! Had lots of fun! Credits to my beloved brother! :DD

Unhappiness here & there, but i bet all of us had fun nevertheless! Peeeektures up next!

I miss girlfriends. ):

CLIQUE CHALET TMR!! :D

Had a small chat with Chenzhu, Grace and Ling during the chalet. I've come to realise that im really lucky. To have a better looking (than yours) and more intelligent (than yours) boyfriend, to have girlfriends and clique to look after me when i leave my Secondary school, to have a group of brothers to joke around. :D

I'll miss them definitely.

Yes, PASSER BY. IM SO GLAD IM STILL A VIRGIN. (: Yes, JY dint take it. Happy? Maybe as what you said, nobody wants to take advantage of my calibre. I admit it. So scram.

&&&, i've just asked grace to include my blog in when she's making the report. BEWARE. HY ON THE LOOSE!

No comments: